Request Books from MERLIN Libraries (MU, UMKC, UMSL, and MS&T)
NOTE: MU Distance Learning students who do not live in central Missouri, see our Distance Learners page.
Is the book in MERLIN:
If Status is NOT CHECKED OUT:
- Location MU: come to campus, locate the book and check it out.
If Location is MST, UMKC, or UMSL:
- Select the REQUEST button.
- Enter your PawPrint and password. Pawprint not working?
- When prompted for a location to pick up the book, select Ellis Circulation unless you frequent a branch library.
You also have the option of selecting any MERLIN or MOBIUS Library as the PICKUP Location.
If an item is not held in any of the MERLIN Libraries:
When your book arrives:
- Pick up items as soon as you are notified by MU email.
- Books generally arrive in two or three days.
- Books may be held for seven days before they must be returned to the lending library.
- You may also check My Library Account to determine when items are ready to be picked up.