Find your EMPL ID #
- The EMPL ID # can be used to request and renew books through MOBIUS.
- Your EMPL ID # may be also be used to request books, renew books and view your account in the MERLIN Catalog.
- If you forget your employee ID number (EMPL ID #), you can locate it through one of the following methods:
- Find your EMPL ID number by logging on to the MyZou system
- Select "Self Service"
- Choose "Campus Personal Information"
- Select Demographic Information
- Locate your myZOU ID which is the same as your EMPL ID
Faculty and Staff
- Look at your pay stub.
- Ask in the administrative office of your department, school, or college. Staff can track down personnel information.
- Login to myHR to find your ID on your paycheck stub.
- Enter your email ID and password.
- On the left-hand side of the screen:
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Payroll and Compensation
- Select "View Paycheck" in the middle of the screen.
- Your ID number appears under the General heading.