Resources for Visiting Researchers
Requesting MU items from the UM Libraries Depository (UMLD and UMLD2)
- MU Courtesy borrowers may request only MU items that are in the UMLD/UMLD2 collection.
- People not affiliated with the University of Missouri-Columbia can arrange to view MU Libraries' material stored at UMLD/UMLD2 by one of the following methods.
- Stopping by the Circulation Desk on the 1st floor of Ellis Library
- Phoning the Circulation Desk staff at (573)882-3362
- Contacting June DeWeese, Head of Access Services by email DeWeeseJ@missouri.edu
- Please request the items you wish to use at least 48 hours before you come to Ellis Library to use them.
- Most items will be available for use within 24 to 48 hours of the request. However, requests made on Friday afternoons will not be available until the following Monday.