Distance Learners: Who may request materials?
- MU Students living in Missouri
- Choose the closest MERLIN/MOBIUS Library as a pick-up location when requesting items from any MERLIN/MOBIUS Library.
- Only non-MERLIN/MOBIUS books will be mailed via UPS to Missouri residents since the "pick up anywhere" option exists. Please contact June DeWeese at DeweeseJ@missouri.edu to discuss exceptions to this practice.
- MU Students living outside Missouri
- Select the Ellis Library Circulation Desk as your pick-up location.
- Put your mailing address in the notes section of your online request.
- Once the books have arrived and a notice has been received, please reply to the notice and give us your mailing address so that we may mail the books by UPS.
- All students enrolled in MU's Distance Learning Programs are eligible for Reciprocal Borrowing privileges through MERLIN (other UM campuses) and MOBIUS (academic libraries in the state of Missouri).
- Students not residing in the United States may be eligible for borrowing privileges at local libraries, depending upon those libraries' policies. We do not mail books outside the United States.