Request Articles in Materials Owned by the MU Libraries
- Check first to see if the article is available through .
- Distance Learning students automatically access these databases through the proxy server. You will be prompted for your Pawprint/password.
- Articles found in print journals held by MU Libraries (not available in FindIt@MU) are available for a fee through:
- Copying will be done in accordance with copyright laws and guidelines.
- For faster service at a much higher price, students may also elect to use Commercial Document Delivery providers:
- Articles from journals not held by the MU Libraries are available free-of-charge through the Interlibrary Loan ILL@MU Service. These articles are posted on the web as soon as they arrive. Requestors are notified via email to their MU email account.