Resources for Distance Learners
How to Obtain Materials
- Use local community library services
- Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA) Reciprocal Circulation Program
- Obtain materials owned by the MU Libraries
- Get books and journal articles not owned by the MU Libraries
- What books do I have checked out?
- What do the MU Libraries charge for overdue, recalled, and lost books?
Distance Learning students often have a wide variety of questions about the MU Libraries Distance Learning Support Service. If you have a question that isn't covered here, please contact the Ellis Reference Desk 573-882-4581, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a distance learning liaison.