||We will be studying the art of swagger, this will at minimum a length of two hours as the art of swagger is a complex and taboo study.
||Engineering Library - W2001-H
||09:30:00PM - Thursday 11 October 2012
||11:30:00PM - Thursday 11 October 2012
||09:27:44AM - Thursday 11 October 2012
Room W2001-H in the Engineering Library
Reservable Study rooms
- W2001-E ( 8 seats) - Plasma TV; desktop
- W2001-F ( 4 seats)
- W2001-G ( 6 seats)
- W2001-H (10 seats) - Plasma TV; desktop
Quiet Group Study Rooms (no doors!)
- W2003-J (4 seats) - White board
- W2003-K (4 seats) - Small mobile white board
- W2003-L (4 seats)
- W2003-M (4 seats)
- W2003-N (6 seats) - White board wall
- All four W2001 rooms have white boards; dry-erase markers and erasers are kept at the Circulation Desk.
- Two projectors are available for checkout from the Circulation Desk.
Study Room Policies:
- Groups (two or more people) only please. Do not reserve a room if only one person will be using it.
- One (1) reservation limit per group at one time for two (2) hours for all ELTC study rooms/tables.
- QUIET talking and cell phone usage are permitted in W2001 rooms.
- No cell phone usage is permitted in W2003 rooms!
- Beverages in library-approved containers only. NO messy FOOD. BE CAREFUL!
- Unattended belongings may be removed after 20 minutes.
- Groups arriving later than ten minutes lose their reservations, and the room/table reverts to first-come, first served usage.
- The four rooms are for STUDENT (not faculty or staff) group usage only. Contact Michelle at BaggettM@missouri.edu or phone at 882-1670.