||I will be doing a camera interview for my J2100 class. There will be four people total using the room.
||Ellis Library - Room 151-E
||11:00:00AM - Saturday 16 February 2013
||11:30:00AM - Saturday 16 February 2013
||08:14:38PM - Friday 15 February 2013
Room 151-E in the Ellis Library
First Floor (Nutter Information Commons)
- 151-A (4 Seats)
- 151-B (4 Seats)
- 151-C (6 Seats)
- 151-D (4 Seats)
- 151-E (6 Seats), Jefferson Club Linda L'Hote Room
- 151-F (10 Seats), William & Jean Stauffer Room
- 151-G (12 Seats), Thomas & Nell Lafferre Room
- All Ellis Information Commons study rooms are wireless and have dataports/power. Some have whiteboards.
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Ellis Library study rooms.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.