||Interest group meeting
||There will be 13 people. We are an Interest Group.
It's our first meeting of this semester.
We want to inform everyone the work and goals we're expecting this semester.
||Ellis Library - Room 3D61
||09:00:00PM - Wednesday 23 January 2013
||11:00:00PM - Wednesday 23 January 2013
||07:14:18PM - Tuesday 22 January 2013
Room 3D61 in the Ellis Library
Third Floor East (South Wall)
- 3D61 (15 Seats)
- 3G61 (8 Seats)
- 3G62 (15 Seats)
- All 3rd floor seminar rooms have doors, windows, electrical outlets, and intermittent wireless access. NONE have data ports.
- All have chalkboards. Bring your own chalk.
- Room 3D61 has 15 seats, 4 Tables; Room 3G61 has 8 seats, two tables; Room 3G62 has 15 seats, one long table.
- Only current MU students may reserve study rooms for group study purposes.
- Faculty may reserve 3rd floor rooms all semester for small classes. (Call 573-882-4692.)
- MU students may reserve only one study room at a time for a maximum of two hours.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.