||Poli Sci 4670 Debate #5 AGAINST Preparation
||This is a group of students preparing for a debate in Dr. Robin Best's "The Political System of the European Union" course, Political Science 4670 over whether or not the European Union should reduce its number of member states. The group is comprised of 6 people and will work to develop their debate points for why the European Union should remain at its current size (aka AGAINST).
||Ellis Library - Room 151-G
||04:00:00PM - Thursday 29 November 2012
||06:00:00PM - Thursday 29 November 2012
||03:04:24PM - Wednesday 28 November 2012
Room 151-G in the Ellis Library
First Floor (Nutter Information Commons)
- 151-A (4 Seats)
- 151-B (4 Seats)
- 151-C (6 Seats)
- 151-D (4 Seats)
- 151-E (6 Seats), Jefferson Club Linda L'Hote Room
- 151-F (10 Seats), William & Jean Stauffer Room
- 151-G (12 Seats), Thomas & Nell Lafferre Room
- All Ellis Information Commons study rooms are wireless and have dataports/power. Some have whiteboards.
- Group study rooms are for MU student use only and may not be used for regularly scheduled classes.
- One (1) reservation limit per person at one time for two (2) hours for all Ellis Library study rooms.
- Only groups of two or more may schedule a room.
- Groups arriving more than 10 minutes late will lose their reservation.
For further information or to report booking problems contact staff at the Ellis Reference Information Desk, call 573-882-4581.