The Missouri School of Journalism
About the Library
The Missourian Newspaper Library maintains clippings from the Columbia Missourian and the Columbia Daily Tribune. These consist of subject, biographical and photo files on local institutions and events. The dates covered in the files vary, but most go back to at least 1989. Photo and biographical files may go back farther. Online archives from the Columbia Missourian date from early 2002 to the present, along with digitized versions of the newspaper from 1929 and 1966-1985.
Search the Missourian Archives
- Search the archives of the Columbia Missourian print edition from February, 2002 to the
- Digitized Missourians, 1929, 1966 - 1985
Full text searching of the Missourian through the Missouri Historical Newspaper Project
- At this time there are no electronic archives for the 1986 - early 2002 Archives.
- Vox Magazine is kept through the magazine office.
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Closed all major holidays
- Nina Johnson, Librarian
- Taylor Combs