Requesting Books & Articles using Interlibrary Loan
Interlibrary loan is available only to currently enrolled students, and faculty and staff employed by the university.
Ellis Library, Engineering, Geology, Journalism and Math Libraries
- Request materials which the Libraries own
- Request materials which the Libraries do not own
- Get books from MERLIN/MOBIUS member libraries
- Get books from non-MERLIN/MOBIUS member libraries
- Get journal articles
- How long does Interlibrary Loan take?
- Can I order textbooks on Interlibrary Loan?
Books owned by the MU Libraries, but are checked out or otherwise unavailable, should be checked inMERLIN/MOBIUS before requesting on ILL@MU.
We generally do not request any item in the MU Libraries' collections, unless it is unavailable or we are missing the periodical issue. Please contact the Ellis Interlibrary Borrowing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-882-1101 to inquire before placing a request for an item that is owned by the MU Libraries.