- 4 months check-out
- Merlin Faculty
- Graduate students
- 1 month check-out
- Courtesy Borrowers
- Most items are placed on 2 hour reserve.
- Some material may be on overnight, 2 day, 3 day or 1 week reserve.
- Fines are $2.00 an hour for late material except camera and equipment.
- Cameras and camera equipment are $10.00 an hour overdue.
- Recalls (Abook may be recalled from the borrower after two weeks. Patrons will be given one week from the date of the recall to return the book. After this new due date, fines begin to accrue at the rate of $2.00/day.)
- Bound Journals - 24 hours only (all borrowers)
- Unbound Journals - Non -Circulating (all borrowers)
Videos, DVD's & CD's ( all borrowers)
- 24 hours check -out
- Faculty may have them longer than 24 hours. Check with full -time staff to override the due date.
- Laptops & Laptop Accessories - 3 hour check -out ( all borrowers)
- Bamboo Pen & Stylus - 3 hour check out (all borrowers)
- Kindle eReader - checks out like a book, undergrads one month, grad, faculty, staff four months.
- Headphones (Regular & Wireless for listening to the TVs) - 3 hour check -out ( all borrowers)
- Digital Voice Recorders - 24 hour check -out ( all borrowers)
- Digital Card Reader - 24 hour check -out ( all borrowers)
- Digital Cameras - 24 hour
- Video Cameras & Camera Equipment - 1 week check -out ( all borrowers)
- iPod Touch - checks out like a book, undergrads one month, grad, faculty, staff four months.
- Ipads - checks out for two weeks (all borrowers)