Reserves - Information for Students
Electronic Reserve (ERes)
- Go to the ERes home page: eres.missouri.edu
- To access electronic reserve (ERes) off-campus, you will need your pawprint.
- Your instructor may provide you with a password for access to a particular course reserve page.
- Search for course pages
- Search for course pages by keyword
- Search by department
- Search by instructor
- If prompted at the course page, enter the password provided by your instructor.
- Once you are inside the page, you can access documents by clicking on them.
- Some documents also have passwords. If necessary, get them from your instructor.
- Many documents are in Adobe Acrobat format and require the Adobe Acrobat
Reader. You may download the software at no charge.
- Each library has a Print Reserve section.
- You need your MU ID to check out materials.
- The usual checkout period is two hours.
- To learn what is on Reserve, search the Merlin Catalog course reserves by instructor or course name.
- Laptops and other electronics are also available at Ellis Reserve and branch libraries.