Faculty Guide to ERes (Electronic Reserves)
ERes is available through the web 24x7. All old tests, homework solutions, and basically anything that is not a book can be placed on the web.
- Create a Course Reserves Page in ERes
- Add Documents to ERes
- Archive courses and documents
Help links are provided on the top right corner of every ERes page, and suggestions also appear on each page.
For assistance, please contact email@example.com or the appropriate branch representative:
- Ellis Reserve Desk (882-6038)
- Engineering (882-2379)
- Geology (882-4860)
- Health Sciences (882-4153)
- Journalism (882-7502)
- Math (882-7286)
- Veterinary Medical (882-2461)