Add a Document to Using DocuFax Direct
- Click “DocuFax Cover Sheet” link.
- A DocuFax cover sheet with a unique barcode will be generated.
- Print the cover sheet and include it as the first page of the item that is to be faxed to the server (884-5073).
- Save the cover sheet as it can be used over and again for your course page for each document.
- The resulting PDF file will be routed to your private staging area. The cover sheet is automatically removed, and will not appear on the screen.
- After clicking on the paperclip, the file will move to the left side of the panel to an area labeled “File(s) Attached to this Document”.
- Select “Close Window”.
- The file(s) listed as being attached to the document will appear on one’s Course Reserve Page.
- The cover sheet must be used with each document.