Archiving and Restoring a Course Reserves Page
The “visibility dates” function allows one to archive or restore course reserves pages or documents. To archive or restore a course reserves page:
- Login to the adminstrator's page.
- Select the name of the course you wish to archive.
- Enter the course password, if there is one, or click "accept" if there is no password.
- Select “Course Reserves Page Settings”.
- Change the “visibility date range” to correspond with the semester dates, or with the dates the course page is to be visible or not visible.
- Update “Term” and “Year”, if the page is being restored. Also, make any other necessary changes in "description", "announcement", etc.
- Once finished making changes, click on “Save.”