Advantages to adding Documents into ERes
- Scan paper copies and convert them to a variety of image formats (e.g., Adobe’s PDF format).
- Upload word processor files (e.g., Word), spreadsheets (e.g., Excel), or presentations (e.g., PowerPoint) directly into the system. To insure that all students are able to open the word processing files, be certain that the files are in text or RTF format.
- Add plain text, HTML, or PDF files.
- Link documents from MU Libraries’ extensive number of databases and from other external systems.
- Fax documents directly to the ERes server which will then convert them to Adobe's PDF format. Once on the server you can attach the document to your course page