Book not on shelf?
Recheck MERLIN Catalog
- Make sure the book is not checked out and that you are looking in the right library and on the right campus (MU).
Look for the book yourself
- Find the closest reshelving area (marked by a sign RESHELVING) and browse for your book.
- In Ellis, if the book is not in the reshelving area, you can go to shelving room on the 4th floor and search for it there.
- In Ellis, another good place to search is on Reshelving in front of Digiprint Center, 1st floor south.
- In branch libraries ask for assistance.
- In Ellis, ask for assistance at the Reference Desk.
Get book from another Missouri library if it is available.