SourcepackEnglish 1000 The Antihero in Film and Literature
- Literature and Its Times: Profiles of 300 Notable Literary Works and the Historical Events that Influenced Them
REF PN50.L574 (located in the Reference section on the 1st floor of Ellis Library)
- LION Reference includes a selection of literary reference materials useful for overviews of works.
- Academic Search Premier - provides core journals in a variety of fields
- LION: Literature Online - choose Criticism & Reference from the sidebar
- JSTOR - is digital storage of many years of significant journals; it's good for detailed searching.
- Project Muse - covers recent years of journals from humanities and social sciences; similar to JSTOR.
- Art Full Text - covers journals in the field of art (including some film journals).
- FIAF Film Index - covers journals relating to film research.
Click on to locate a copy of the article online, in the library, or through ILL@MU.
Google Scholar - allows you to search a variety of scholarly resources with one search.
- Activate the link to MU full-text resources so that you can read full-text articles from your Google Scholar search results.
- From the main Google Scholar page, click on Scholar Preferences (located to the right of the search box).
- In the search box labeled Library Links, type: University of Missouri Columbia and click Find Library.
- Select University of Missouri-Columbia-Find it @ MU and click Save Preferences in the bottom right of the page.