ERes & Print ReservesElectronic Reserves (ERes)
Information for Students
- To access electronic reserves (ERes) off-campus, you will need your pawprint.
- Your instructor may provide you with a password for access to the Course Reserves page. Be sure you have this information before you proceed.
- Go to the ERes home page: eres.missouri.edu
- Choose Electronic Reserves and Reserves Pages.
- Choose your course either by scrolling down and selecting the appropriate Department or Instructor's Name in the pull down menus, or by entering information into other search fields.
- At the prompt at the course page, enter the password if required
- Once you are inside the page, to access copyrighted documents at the course or article level in ERes, you will need a password from your instructor. Contact your instructor, not the library, if you do not have the password.
- Many documents are in Adobe Acrobat format. If your personal computer does not have this software, you will have to download it. This software is loaded on machines at all campus computing sites and in the MU Libraries.
Information for InstructorsPrint Reserves
- Reserve acts as a library within the library. Instructors place course readings, old exams, worksets, etc. on reserve to guarantee their availability to students.
- Reserves in the Engineering Library are located at the Circulation Desk.
- You need your ID to check out materials. The usual checkout period is two hours.
- There is a fine of $2 per hour on overdue reserve materials.
- To learn what is on Reserve, search the Merlin Catalog reserves section by instructor or course name. Students may also consult the class reserves binder located at the Circulation Desk.