Photocopying at MU Libraries
- Ellis Library
- Ellis Library - Microformats
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm, microfiche, and opaque microcards are available in Special Collections, Ellis Library
- Self-service machines for scanning and printing from microfilm and microfiche are also located in Ellis Library on the first floor at the North end of the DoIT computers There is no charge to use these machines.
- Engineering Library
- A coin-operated paper copy machine is available. Students may also use their ID cards to charge copies to their accounts.
- To set up a charge account for faculty and staff, departments must submit an I.O.F. (Internal Order Form, UM Form 48) to the MU Libraries Administrative Offices, 104 Ellis Library, FAX: 882-8044.
- Geological Sciences Library
- Black and white scanner/copier with document feed.
- Health Sciences Library
- Journalism Library
- No photocopying, but a scanner is available. Bring a USB drive.
- Math Library
- No photocopying available.
- University Archives
- Veterinary Medical Library
- Photocopying is available at $.07 per page. Payment by cash or check only.
- Faculty and staff can photocopy personal or library materials by paying cash or charging to a university interdepartmental order ($.07 per page). Please contact the College of Veterinary Medicine Business and Fiscal Operations, (573)882-4477, if your department wishes to create an interdepartmental order for copying. A copy of the order will then be forwarded to the Veterinary Sciences Library.