Printing in the MU Libraries
Division of Information Technology and the MU Libraries have adopted printing procedures to reduce waste. For MU students, faculty and staff, PrintSmart tracks your print usage. Print quantity per user is tracked, not content. Please see the directions below to find out how this system works:
- Directions for MU students, faculty and staff:
- If you do not have a PrintSmart account:
- Printing for a fee is available on public workstations at Ellis Library. Print jobs may be picked up and paid for ($0.10 per page) at the Circulation Reserve Desk.
- Printing for a fee is available on public workstations at Health Sciences Library.
- Non-MU patrons cannot print in most branch libraries.
For more information on the PrintSmart system see the DoIT PrintSmart information page.
If you encounter printing problems when there are no staff at the Reference Desk, call the Division of Information Technology Help Desk at 882-5000.