Visiting other MERLIN/MOBIUS Libraries
- MU faculty, students and staff who are in good standing with the MU Libraries (no billed books or unpaid fines or blocks on their circulation record) may go to any other MERLIN/MOBIUS library and present their MU ID card and borrow monographs (books) held in those libraries, if they show "Available" status in the MERLIN / MOBIUS online catalog.
- You may also select any MERLIN or MOBIUS Library on the pull down menu as a PICKUP Location and ask that items you request through the online catalog be sent to those locations.
- This is a convenient service for distance learning students, faculty and staff working in extension offices, and anyone else who is away from their home library for an extended period.
- Visiting patrons are subject to the loan period set at the time of checkout by the lending library for each book as well as any other restrictions (such as, but not limited to, the number of items that may be checked out).
- If you have any questions about whether or not you may check out an item, you may wish to check with Ellis Circulation by calling (573) 882-3362 and asking to speak with a supervisor before you drive to another library.